||[Dec. 27th, 2005|06:36 pm]
|||||Confessions Of A Broken Heart - Lindsay Lohan||]|
I'd like to interrupt your regularly scheduled programming to bring you this accouncement: that I am officially DONE. Well, ok I still have 1 more to do. But it is SOOOO easyyyyy! But the hard ones, the ones that required essays upon essays about my favourite quote, my most memorable experience, my hero, my favourite book, the most historically significant event of the 90s and so on and so forth are DONE!
And now, to celebrate, here is a 2005 survey.
P.S. Can someone teach me how to do lj cuts? You know, like when you make a link to a survey/pictures or something of that ilk?
1) Was 2005 a good year for you?: Uh, yeah actually. It was pretty good.
2) What was your favorite moment of the year?: Worlds was probably my favourite MOMENT, and also any random moment at camp - you pick it, I was probably having an amazingly good time.
3) What was your least favorite moment of the year? For this survey's sake, I'll say when I failed a math test. That actually did suck. Like I literally got less than 50%. I mean it was ok in the end 'cause it all balanced out, but man that sucked.
4) Where were you when 2005 began? Liat's family room.
5) Who were you with?: Liat, Rel, Peri, Em, Lars, Serena, Yael and Eidan.
6) Where will you be when 2005 ends? Ilana's cottage.
7) Who will you be with when 2005 ends? Ilana, Alex and lots of randos, lol.
8) Did you keep your New Year's resolution of 2005? I made some but don't remember what they were. So I'm guessing that's no.
9) Do you have a New Year's resolution for 2006? A couple.
10) Did you fall in love in 2005? Nope.
11) If yes, with who? N.A
12) If yes, do they know? I could go for some dim sum right about now.
13) If yes, are you still in love with them? Which is a good thing because I think that's what I'm having for dinner.
14) Do you regret it? La la la.
16) Did you make any new friends in 2005? Yes! And it was great. I love meeting new people/making new friends.
17) Who are your favorite new people in your life? I got so much closer with Anny and Liam this year, and also like a bunch of SJR kids that I'm just now closer with/now I know them, lol.
18) What was your favorite month of 2005? July and August. And March pulls a squeaker.
19) Did you travel outside of the Canada in 2005?: London and Cyprus.
20) How many different countries did you travel to in 2005? 2.
21) Did you lose anybody close to you in 2005? No, thank goodness.
22) Did you miss anybody in the past year? Yeah, like people that I don't see every day.
23) What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2005? We Don't Live Here Anymore, 40-Year-Old Virgin.
24) What was your favorite song in 2005? So many. I got really into Ben Kweller and Ben Harper this year, and discovered some more Simon & Garfunkel songs that I hadn't already heard of. I also got re-acquainted with Paul Simon as a solo artist. I grew up listening to him and just re-discovered it over the summer, so that was good.
25) What was your favorite record bought in 2005? My iPod, which was record enough for me. But seriously, probably X&Y.
26) How many concerts did you see in 2005? 3 majors.
27) Did you have a favorite concert in 2005? Gwen Stefani was a lot of funnn, ya know... and then also Tegan & Sara because they were great and so was Lindy, their opening band. And that introduced me to Lindy.
28) Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2005? A fair amount. But not like a lot a lot.
29) Did you do a lot of drugs in 2005? I became addicted to Motrin and then beat my addiction. No I'm kidding.
30) Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year? Certainly.
31) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2005? Can't even remember. Oh wait yes I can. But it doesn't matter.
32) Did you treat somebody badly in 2005? I'm sure I did.
33) Did somebody treat you badly in 2005? Probably.
36) How much money did you spend in 2005? I probably dropped like a grand at Shmoozers alone, lol. I hate that overpriced restaurant but they take so much of my money.
37) What was your proudest moment of 2005? Worlds, some camp stuff.
38) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2005? I have like 5 major ones. And they're like seriously embarrassing. But it's all good.
39) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2005 and change it, what would you change? If you know, you'd know.
40) What are your plans for 2006? Go to Worlds, camp, Israel, university... I dunno some more stuff but I would rather not say in this very public forum (how ironic that I censor myself in my own journal. Kind of defeats the purpose, don't you think?)
FIRST LINE OF FIRST POST FOR EACH MONTH OF THIS YEAR.
JANUARY: I spent my last night of 2004 at Teets's with her, Peri, Serena, Rel, Yael, Lars and Em, and Eidan came down for a bit too. [So, evidently, I have a good memory about which people I hung out with that night.]
FEBRUARY: I'm a little sick. [Just for the record, I was talking about a cold I had. Not like some perversion or something, hahaha.]
MARCH: It's been about three hours and I still haven't started my English. [I remember that essay. So tedious.]
APRIL: Ok. Well. I'm going to do a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE update here.
MAY: There is probably nothing more fun than a rousing game of Monopoly on your last free night of Spring Break with four of your friends. [This is true. That was an exceptionally fun night.]
JUNE: Can't believe it's June already. Where does the time go? Away, obviously.
JULY: I've never been muddier. Literally. [This was true. I HADN'T been muddier than I was at camp.]
AUGUST: I'm back, bitches. Update later. Now am running on three hours sleep, so no more.
SEPTEMBER: Back to school tomorrowwwwwwww.
OCTOBER: It is currently two hours and forty-four minutes until I turn seventeen.
NOVEMBER: Went out for sushi tonight for Leah's surprise party and it was so fun.
DECEMBER: Well, I just had an interesting thing happen.
P.P.S. I really like this new Lindsay Lohan song. What is my world coming to? (That's the second time I've asked that in like 4 days.)